Ibanez FRIX6FEAH Iron Label LTD, Charcoal Stained Flat
Ibanez FRIX6FEAH CSF Ibanez's FR design the the Iron Label treatment!
An awesome guitar with simply unbelievable spec for the money. Featuring a Mahogany body with a beautiful satin satined Ash top, the thin, ultra-playable 3-piece Maple/Bubinga Nitro Wizard neck with a genuine Ebony fingerboard and Gibraltar Standard II bridge. Electronics wise there's a pair of active EMGs: the EMG® 81 bridge pickup gives detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high end cut, and fluid sustain and the EMG® 60 neck pickup packs plenty of output with a balance of tones that is classic-thick; boosted mids, big lows, and fat highs. There's a three way switch controlling pickup selection and also a kill switch for muting/stutter effects.
- Neck type: Nitro Wizard 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- Body: Ash top/Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard
- Frets: Jumbo
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- Neck pickup: EMG® 60 (Active/Ceramic)
- Bridge pickup: EMG® 81 (Active/Ceramic)
- Factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware colour: Black
- NECK DIMENSIONS:
- -Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- -Width: 43mm at Nut
- -Width: 58mm at 24th Fret
- -Thickness: 19mm at 1st Fret
- -Thickness: 21mm at 12th Fret
- -Radius: 400mm/15.75"