Jackson JS 22 Dinky Arch Top, Natural Oil
Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS22 DKA Overview by GAK:Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS22 Dinky Arch Top has an elegantly arch-topped Mahogany body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12”-16”) bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Amaranth
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year