Jackson JS11 Dinky (Metallic Blue)
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS11 Dinky has a basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, and 12"-radius Amaranth fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, chrome hardware and die-cast tuners.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: Jackson®
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Brilliant guitar at an excellent price.
Great looking Guitar. Sounds good too