Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH (Transparent Blue)
Shred in comfort and style with the innovative Jackson Pro Soloist SL2Q MAH, the final word in high-tech guitar design. A high performance evolution of the electric guitar, this instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design. Unlock your full potential as a player and realize your musical dreams.
The 12"-16" compound radius fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out. Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s versatile sound, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Master volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-position pickup toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 double-locking tremolo bridge, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning when combined with the Floyd Rose R3 locking nut. The ergonomic Soloist body shape is designed for player comfort and increased balance, eliminating the dread "neck dive" that has brought many a headstock to a sad, untimely end.
The Lamborghini of guitars, Jackson has a proud history of creating instruments that are as easy on an audience’s eyes are they are to the player’s fingers and ears. All the famous Jackson appointments are here—black nickel hardware, a durable gloss finish, alumiloid piranha neck inlays, single ply neck binding and Jackson’s signature pointed 6-In-Line headstock exhibit bold taste. Not for the faint of heart, the Pro Soloist SL2Q MAH is ideal for pro-level players who demand the ultimate in high performance guitars.
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: None
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® TB-6 Distortion
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® SH-6N Distortion
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O5000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year