JBL EON 615 Active PA Speaker
JBL EON 615 15" Two-Way Active Speaker Overview by GAK
The JBL EON 615 is a Two-Way, Multipurpose Active Speaker with a 15" Cone and superb sound. With a maximum SPL Output of 127 dB, the JBL EON 615 self-powered speaker will fill out any room with powerful, clear sound. Also featured in the JBL 615's is bluetooth technology allowing you to take advantage of controlling the EQ and volume of the speaker remotely.
See below for specifications and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- System Type Self powered 15", two-way, bass-reflex
- Max SPL Output 127 dB
- Freq. Range (-10 dB) 39 Hz - 20 kHz
- Freq. Response (Â±3 dB) 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 90Â° x 60Â°
- Amplifier Design Class D
- Power Rating 1000W Peak (700W LF 300W HF), 500W Continuous (350W LF 150W HF)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 707 x 439 x 365 (mm)
- 27.8 x 17.3 x 14.4 (in)
- Net Weight 17.69 kg (39 lbs)
- More than just another great JBL sound system, the new EON600 is a true step forward in technology developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible regardless of its application. Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON600 from the ground up featuring JBL's advanced waveguide technology, JBL designed and manufactured transducers, and convenient, wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth. This total redesign of the EON platform leverages the latest technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today's working musicians and sound providers.