Korg MS-20 FS Monophonic Synthesizer, Black
MS-20 FS MONOPHONIC SYNTHESIZER
A new twist on the long-awaited full-size unit. The MS-20 is reborn in four limited-edition colours
The MS-20 played a vital role in KORG's history as a synthesizer brand. Even after sales of the original, released in the late 70's, came to an end, KORG has carried on the MS-20 tradition in a mini-sized reissue, a software synthesizer plugin, and even a kit version. These were driven by our pride in our synthesizer heritage, our understanding of its historical significance, our responsibility to faithfully carry on the analog circuit technology that we've developed over the years, and our desire to pass on its generation-spanning sound to the future.
And now, we have resumed production of a completely assembled full-size MS-20, which had in 2014 been produced only in very small numbers as a kit. But in addition to faithfully recreating the sound, feel, and analog circuitry, this full- size reissue will consist of limited numbers of four different powder-coated colour variations: green (GREEN), white (WHITE), blue (BLUE), and black (BLACK).
This MS-20 FS is the genuine MS-20 made by KORG, faithful to the original in every way. Today, 40 years after first appearing in 1978, musicians hungry for this absolutely timeless sound can hear the genuine analog power of the MS- 20.
* Full-sized MS-20 made by KORG.
* Four different colour variations in a powder-coated finish.
* Provides two types of filter: early model and late model.
* Completely reproduces the MS20 analog circuitry.
* 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO structure.
* External Signal Processor (ESP) to process an external signal.
* Patching system provides an extremely high degree of freedom.
* MIDI IN connector and USB port are provided.
* AC adaptor.
The original is reproduced in every detail, including the package finish and the included manual.
No upgrades available