KRK Rokit RP5 G4 Single, Black
KRK Rokit RP5 G4 Single, Black
Overview by GAK
The 4th generation of the KRK Rokit takes the celebrated near field monitor series to new heights. With fresh features such as low-distortion Kevlar drivers, an ultra-efficient Class D power amp, a Brickwall Limiter and flexible onboard DSP - there’s no doubt that the Rokit’s 4th-gen is by far the best yet. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or are totally new to production, the KRK Rokit series is an excellent choice of studio monitors.
Perfect For Small Rooms
The KRK Rokit RP5 is the most compact and affordable entry in the G4 series. If you’re mixing and recording in a smaller studio space (such as a spare room in your house or flat), the RP5 is an excellent choice. Whilst the RP5’s 5" woofer doesn’t have the additional low-end of the RP7, RP8 and RP10, this aspect is a huge advantage when working in a small room that isn’t acoustically treated. Bass frequencies can be particularly hard to manage and if you don’t have the treatment or room size to deal with them, a smaller monitor can help you make more informed decisions when mixing your track’s bass.
If you require additional low-frequency response or are working in a larger space, we recommend taking a look at the RP7, RP8 and RP10. The RP7 and RP8 are a great all-round choice, as they balance an extended low-end with a compact form factor. For bass-heavy genres, the three-way RP10 is arguably the best choice in the range as it boasts the widest frequency range - no subwoofer required!
The KRK Rokit G4 series is hard to beat when it comes to what you’re receiving for the price. If you’re in the market for a professional-quality studio monitor that has a wealth of innovative features, robust build quality and an astoundingly affordable price - check out the RP5 today.
- Professional grade 5“ (Bi-amp) studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA
- 5” Matching Woofer and 1” Tweeter made with Kevlar®
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 visual Graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK App with Room Correction Tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure
- High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
- Newly designed Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- Wide, deep and dynamic listening “sweet-spot” with incredible imaging
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height)
- Optimised high frequency wave guide
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles
- Incredibly versatile speaker system—great for creating music in different environments
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Front-firing port with optimised low frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
- Designed and built by a “monitor“ company with over 30 years of proven success
As previous report
Really transparent monitor - so good I had to re-mix my last few songs!
The price.the sound quality.+you can use on phone. Tablet.or pc your have to get a lead. 10 pound to buy .
Probably one of the best monitors.