Laney AH150 AudioHub 150W Combo
The AH150 offers 5 channels with a variety of input opportunities. Channels 1 & 2 feature both XLR and jack inputs, channels 3 & 4 house stereo unbalanced jacks and channel 5 feature RCA line inputs. Each channel is equipped with its own EQ and level controls and the 5 band master EQ allows detailed tonal shaping of the overall signal. An onboard digital delay equipped with feedback, time & level controls provides great sounding delays.
In the master sections you'll find the headphone jack and its volume control along with jacks for line in, line out and record out as well as the overall master volume. A custom designed 12" driver and HF horn are housed in the dual position kick back carpet covered cabinet and protected by a steel kick proof grille. On the rear panel you'll find an insert mode FX loop and an extension speaker socket GÇô minimum 8 Ohms.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power RMS: 150W RMS @ 4ohm
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1 & CH2
- Channels: 5 Channels:
- -Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- -Ch 2: Balanced XLR/Hi-Z Instrument
- -Ch 3 & 4: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- -Ch 5: RCA Line input.
- Channel Controls: Level, Treble (Ch 1 & 2), Bass (Ch 1 & 2), FX Level (Ch 1 - 4)
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (Â±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- Record Out: Yes
- Footswitch: Footswitch option FS 1 (not supplied)
- Speaker connections: Minimum 8 Ohms
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Drivers: 1 x Custom Designed 12" loudspeaker & HF Horn
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Master Effects Level Controls: Yes
- Effects: On-board Digital Delay with Feedback, Time & Level controls
- Headphone Socket: Yes with level control
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Master Section: Master section consisting of Master FX, Volume and Phono levels
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year