Lewitt LCT 140 Condenser Microphone
Shure SM93 Lavalier Microphone £182.00
Rode NTG1 Shotgun Microphone £183.00
Rode iXY Lightning Connection £165.00
MXL V67G HE Condenser Microphone £169.00
Audix ADX 10 FL £171.00
Sennheiser e 614 Polarized Condenser Microphone £164.00
Sennheiser ME 66 Shotgun Condenser Microphone £169.00
Rode Videomic Pro R Camera Microphone £166.00
Audio-Technica AT8033 Condenser Microphone £162.00
MXL V67GS Condenser Microphone £169.00
Rode Lavalier/Lapel Microphone £165.00
Rode NT3 Cardioid Condenser Microphone £183.00
Lewitt LCT 140 Product Overview by GAK
The LCT 140 is a small diaphragm condenser microphone from Lewitt that delivers crystal clear sound. It can be used both in the studio or in a live setting and is ideal from drums and acoustic instruments.
Featuring a Cardioid pickup pattern the LCT 140 is capable of isolating off axis sound and providing distortion free audio.
The illuminated user interface makes the microphone easy to setup and handle in low light environments.
Lewitt Product Overview
The LCT 140 is a compact 2/3" back-electret condenser microphone. Its low-mass diaphragm delivers an exceptionally clear and natural sound. It is the perfect fit for drums, percussion and acoustic instruments - onstage and in the studio.
The LCT 140's cardioid pickup pattern effectively suppresses off-axis sound. Its linear frequency response and high dynamic range result in transparent and distortion-free sound recordings.
The illumination of the user interface makes possible quick and accurate setup of the microphone.
The LCT 140 is an extremely versatile, easy-to-use, compact 2/3" back-electret condenser microphone that is perfectly suited for quality-conscious users. Its low-mass diaphragm delivers an exceptionally clear and natural sound, making it the perfect fit for acoustic instruments including drums and percussion. The LCT 140's uniform cardioid pickup pattern effectively suppresses off-axis sound. Its linear frequency response and high dynamic range result in transparent and distortion-free sound recordings. The LED display can optionally be switched on and off for better handling in different environments. In short, the LCT 140 is an extremely versatile all-round microphone.
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 ... 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa, -42 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 143 dBSPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Signal / noise ratio: 75 dB (A)
- Dynamic range:124 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation pad: 0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB
- Low-cut filter: linear 40 Hz (12 dB/oct) 300 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance: 150 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1.000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 5.3 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 24 dia. x 160 mm, 0.94 dia. x 6.3 in
- Microphone net weight: 195 g, 6.88 oz