Lewitt LCT 240 PRO BK Condenser Microphone
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Lewitt LCT 240 PRO Product Overview by GAK
The LCT 240 PRO is a condenser microphone from Lewitt that provides crystal clear, detailed recordings. Whether you're recording vocals, acoustic instruments, amps or drums, the LCT 240 is the perfect choice. Its cardioid polar pattern provides effective isolation of the main sound source.
The microphone features a rugged-all metal construction and its compact size makes it perfect for mobile studios and live applications.
Included with the mic you will find a leatherette bag to protect your mic from dust and scratches, a mic clip to attach to a stand and a windshield.
Lewitt Product OverviewCondenser microphones are much more sensitive to sound than dynamic microphones. The LCT 240 PRO enables clean, modern, and detailed recordings. It boosts the airy frequencies for intimate and direct sounding vocal recordings.
For the LCT 240 PRO we have set ourselves the goal to design a microphone that delivers great sound for a wide range of applications. Use it to record vocals, acoustic instruments, amplifiers, drums, piano and many more - whatever you record, you will accomplish professional results; fast and uncomplicated.
Whether you want to record your tube amp at high volumes, drums, saxophone or other instruments that produce high sound pressure levels - with the LCT 240 PRO you are always on the safe side. It can handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels and is able to reproduce every sound source in a clear and precise way at any volume.
Use the included clip to attach your LCT 240 PRO to your microphone stand easily. Time to give your microphone a break? Are you on the go? Use the leatherette bag to protect your mic from dust and scratches. The windshield comes in handy for outdoor gigs, vocal recordings, or simply to protect the capsule from moisture.
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 16.7 mV/Pa, -35.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 142 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 123 dB (A)
- Internal impedance: 100 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 3.1 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 inch
- Microphone net weight: 310 g / 10.9 oz