LR Baggs Anthem Acoustic Guitar Mic/Pickup
Think you know what an internal microphone is all about? Think again. This mic will shatter your preconceptions.
This revolutionary new amplification system features our patent pending Tru-Mic microphone technology. The mic is mounted to the bridge plate inside of the guitar to capture the majority of your guitar's true voice in a way that only a microphone is capable of - plus it is amazingly feedback resistant. Our Element Under Saddle Pickup carries only the lowest frequencies for punch and authority.
A sound hole mounted controller has volume, mix and phase controls with a battery check feature so you can always be sure of your battery at any gig.
Now you can plug in, crank it and sound more real than you ever thought possible.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- TRU "¢ MIC TECHNOLOGY
- - At the heart of the patent pending Anthem is a revolutionary new type of microphone. Utilizing a proprietary noise canceling mic, the Anthem Tru-Mic eliminates any annoying honky or boxy qualities that have been previously associated with internal mic'ing, leaving the pure and natural sound of your guitar the way only a real mic is capable of doing.
- - Because the mic is positioned within a few millimeters of the guitar top, it has very high gain before feedback. The mic housing mounts easily to the bridge plate and the mic capsule hovers just 3 mm above its surface to take advantage of the PZM or "boundary" effect. This Tru-Mic technology picks up the sound of the vibrations of the entire soundboard and makes the mic unusually free from placement issues.
- MIC AND PICKUP - A RADICAL NEW TECHNOLOGY
- - The sound quality and feedback resistance of the Anthem Tru-Mic now allows the mic to be the primary sound source in a mic/pickup system. This is unlike previous systems where only a small amount of the mic could be used to add some "air" to the dominant pickup signal. This is a radical new relationship between a mic and a pickup, as all of the detail, warmth and personality of your guitar is captured by the Tru-mic. The mic is augmented, for only the very lowest frequencies, by our Element under saddle pickup.
- - The feather-weight control unit contains all of the essentials; volume, mix and phase. It nestles securely just inside of the soundhole for easy fingertip access. The mix control allows a full blend between the augmented mic and full range pickup. A multi-segment battery check allows you to maximize battery life and peace of mind.
- - Under the hood is an all discrete preamp/mixer with our pure, clean LR Baggs signature sound that is trusted by top artists around the world. We have done all of the engineering so you can just plug in and enjoy the real sound of your guitar and the way you play, night after night.
- - Revolutionary new amplification system
- - Patent pending Tru-Mic microphone technology
- - Mic and Pickup system
- - Mic is mounted to the bridge plate
- - Element under saddle pickup
- - Sound hole mounted controller has volume, mix and phase controls with a battery check