LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI/Preamp with 5EQ
LR Baggs Para Acoustic D.I. is a studio-quality direct box, featuring a five-band equalizer with tunable notch and midrange controls, adjustable gain and phase inversion. The proprietary Quasi-Passive EQ circuitry is totally transparent and allows control over voicing without sacrificing tone -- a big advance over conventional equalizers. In short, the Para D.I. Is engineered to bring out the best in any pickup.
The multiple award-winning Para Acoustic D.I. is a portable high-fidelity universal preamp/EQ/direct box that can make any pickup sound its best.
A fantastic bit of kit. Every gigging guitarist should have one.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Discrete pure class A FET input for audiophile-quality sound and very low noise
- 5 Band EQ controls include treble, presence and bass controls, along with tunable notch filter and sweepable mid EQ with 2 octave range
- Phase inversion switch for increased feedback control
- Proprietary Quasi-Passive EQ™ places synthesized passive EQ circuitry in a parallel side-chain with main signal for control of instrument voicing without sacrificing tonal purity
- 24 dB of adjustable gain for optimum performance and the lowest noise with a variety of input sources, including low output pickups
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼" outputs for use with an amp or PA or both simultaneously
- High input impedance (10 Meg) delivers the full potential of any pickup
- High current buffered output drives long cables into difficult, low impedance loads without fidelity loss
- Heavy duty steel box provides extra protection
- Runs on 48V phantom power or 9V battery, which provides 200 hours of playtime
- External battery compartment allows quick and easy battery changes
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year