Fender Blues Junior IV
Fender Blues Junior IV Product Overview by GAK
One of the most-beloved small combo amps in the world, the Blues Junior IV adds modified preamp circuitry, smoother-sounding spring reverb and improved aesthetics that any player is sure to appreciate. A 15-watt favourite in any setting, this amp is ideal for guitarists who need to hit the stage or studio at a moment’s notice with warm tone and versatile features.
The Blues Junior IV includes a 12” Celestion A-Type speaker for well-balanced output with smooth highs, laidback midrange and full, round lows. The modified preamp circuitry has increased fullness, with greater definition and clarity. The onboard spring reverb has been modified to add smoothness, so you still get rich, shimmering tone, no matter how much reverb you use.
The updated aesthetics include improved control panel texture and graphics, ivory pointer knobs, steel-reinforced strap handle and lightly- aged silver grille cloth, giving it the unmistakable look and vibe you can only get from a Fender amp. Reliable, flexible and pedal-friendly, the Blues Junior IV is an ideal addition to any electric guitarist’s amp collection.
The EL-84 output tubes provide fat mid tones while warmth is provided by the 12AX7 preamp tube overdrive. There is also real spring reverb.
Also on the new III
Fender Product Overview
The world's most popular tube amps just got better! Fender Hot Rod series amplifiers are found on every stage in the world, large and small, and are used by guitarists from all walks of life. Hot Rod amps deliver unmistakable Fender tone and are the perfect platform for musicians to craft their own signature sound. These no-frills amps are affordable, reliable and loud, and they pair extremely well with stomp boxes. The Blues Junior III is a 15-watt warm-toned, longtime favourite the perfect grab-and-go tube amp for stage and studio. It is known for the fat mid tones characteristic of EL-84 output tubes, warm 12AX7 preamp tube overdrive, real spring reverb, simple control layout, foot switchable FAT boost and external speaker capability. Additional Blues Junior III upgrades include an easier-to-read black control panel with front reading text, new badge, vintage Fender "dog bone" handle, vintage-size jewel light, "sparkle" circuit mod, rattle-reducing shock absorbers for the EL84 tubes, 12” Celestion A-Type speaker, and heavy-duty set-screw "chicken head" knobs.
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Inputs: One
- Extension Speaker Jack: External Speaker Jack
- Channels: One Channel
- Rectifier: Solid State Rectifier
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, "Fat" Switch, Volume
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: "Dog Bone" Handle
- Front Panel: Black Front Panel
- Grill Cover Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Blackface Style Black/Silver Grille Cloth
- Input Impedance: 1 M Input Impedance
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Amplifier Length: 9.18" (23.31 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 18" (45.72 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 31 lbs. (14.06 kg)
- Effects: Spring Reverb
- Speaker: 12 inch, 8 ohm 50 Watt Fender "Lightning Bolt" speaker by Eminence
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Unique Features:
- -Black control panel
- -New badge
- -Rattle reducing shock absorbers for EL84 tubes
- -Fat Switch
- Knobs: Chicken head-style amp knobs
- Footswitch: Uses Optional 1-Button Footswitch (not included)
- Cover: Optional Amp Cover Available (not included)