Boss BAS-1 Amplifier Stand
The Boss BAS-1 Amplifier Stand cradles your favourite combo guitar amp at the perfect angle for monitoring and sound projection, whether at home, on stage, or in the studio. Constructed with heavy-duty steel for long-lasting durability, the BAS-1 features an adjustable tilt-back design and a telescoping support arm that accommodates a variety of cabinet widths. The stand collapses for easy travel, with a locking cam and quick-release lever for fast set up and tear down. And with adjustable feet, you can achieve wobble-free stability when using the BAS-1 on slightly uneven surfaces.
An Essential Combo Amp Accessory
The BAS-1 helps you achieve consistent sound wherever you play. Lifting your cabinet off the floor provides a decoupling effect, eliminating bass buildup and resonances that can affect your tone in unintended ways. And by angling the speaker slightly upward, you can accurately monitor your sound and know exactly what your audience is hearing and cab microphone is capturing.
Supports a Wide Range of Combo Amps
Thanks to its unique telescoping support arm, the BAS-1 works with a variety of combo guitar amps, including most of the current BOSS and Roland models. Set up is easy—just pull out the spring-loaded handles and adjust the width as needed.
Compatible BOSS and Roland Amplifiers
- BOSS Katana-50, Katana-100, Katana-100/212, and Katana Artist (original and MkII models)
- BOSS Nextone Special, Artist, and Stage
- Roland Blues Cube Artist, Stage, Artist 212, and Hot
- Roland JC-22 and JC-40 Jazz Chorus models
- Adjustable tilt-back design with unique telescoping support arm
- Accommodates a variety of combo guitar amps, including most BOSS and Roland models
- Heavy-duty cam with quick-release lever for fast angle and height adjustment
- Durable steel construction
- Adjustable feet for rock-solid stability
- Cushioning pads to protect your amp and control vibrations
- Folds down for travel and storage
- Weight capacity: 46.5 lb / 21 kg
No upgrades available