Mackie 1604 VLZ4 Compact Mixer
A legend in compact mixer design, the 1604VLZ4 now combines the proven performance of Onyx preamps with the no-compromise high-headroom/low-noise design that has made the 1604 an industry mainstay.
All 16 channels feature an Onyx mic pre, line input and insert in a compact 4-bus design built for application flexibility and professional performance. Plus, it is truly "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a ridiculously rugged solid-steel chasis that includes high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control.
Found in countless professional broadcast and post facilities and easily the most proven band-friendly analog mixer ever, the 1604 stands alone in the world of compact mixing.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Live sound mixing, houses of worship, clubs, gymnasiums, banquet halls, conference rooms, boardrooms, multitrack studio and field recording, video post-production, multimedia applications, broadcast and many, many more.
- 16-channel mixer featuring our signature high-headroom, low-noise design
- 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps "¢ Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range "¢ 128.5 dB dynamic range "¢ 22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response "¢ Distortion under 0.0007% [20 Hz - 50 kHz]
- Improved RF rejection, perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs with 4/-10 operation control
- 16 balanced inserts perfect for integrating outboard ear
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange 18 dB/oct 75 Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- Four aux sends, level, pan and solo and overload/mute LEDS on each channel
- Four stereo returns, eight direct outs and four group/bus outputs
- 60 mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- Control room / phones multi-input source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient "at-a-glance" visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design with three physical configurations via Rotopod accessory (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
No upgrades available