Mackie Onyx Artist 1 2 Audio Interface
Mackie Product Overview
Whether you’re tracking your latest song idea or doing a live stream, the Onyx Series USB Interfaces deliver true studio-quality sound with maximum headroom and ultra-low noise.
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank™ hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Artist 1 2 features an Onyx mic pre plus a ¼” input with Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording.
- Boutique-quality Onyx mic preamp with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- +48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- 1/4” TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass, and more
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct analog monitoring of inputs
- Dedicated 1/4" TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Built-Like-A-Tank design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Powerful headphone output
- Tracktion Music Production Software included
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
- 1.1 lbs / .5 kg
No upgrades available
Super easy to set up and use, great quality and feels robust too.