Markbass Little Mark 250 Black Line Bass Amp Head
The Black Line version of Little Mark 250 offers the same features as the standard Little Mark 250. The Black Line products are made using the same cutting-edge technology, high-quality components and the same quality control standards that apply to all of our products.The Little Mark 250 Black Line is a smart, inexpensive choice for those who don't need the full power of a 500W head. It's great for practicing, rehearsing, and small gigs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- BALANCED INPUT (XLR)
- -GAIN (80 dB to 23 dB range)
- -MASTER VOLUME
- -GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- -LOW (center frequency: 40 Hz; level: Â±16 dB)
- -LOW MID (center frequency: 360 Hz, level: Â±16 dB)
- -HIGH MID (center frequency: 800 Hz, level: Â±16 dB)
- -HIGH (center frequency: 10 kHz, level: Â±16 dB)
- -VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
- -VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
- -LINE OUT (balanced XLR)
- -EFFECT SEND (unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ))
- -TUNER OUT (unbalanced, max. voltage 25 Vpp)
- -SPEAKER OUT (speakon, 1/4")
No upgrades available
Really clean, smooth and punchy. The line out sounds great straight into my audio interface too. Fan is a little noisier than I'd anticipated but only annoying when playing at a low level.
Excellent piece of kit, recommended by bass playing friends. Securely packaged and prompt delivery. Looking forward to playing with it “live”.
Lovely bass head. Excellent bass amp.