Markbass Little Mark 250 Black Line Bass Amp Head
The Black Line version of Little Mark 250 offers the same features as the standard Little Mark 250. The Black Line products are made using the same cutting-edge technology, high-quality components and the same quality control standards that apply to all of our products.The Little Mark 250 Black Line is a smart, inexpensive choice for those who don't need the full power of a 500W head. It's great for practicing, rehearsing, and small gigs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- BALANCED INPUT (XLR)
- -GAIN (80 dB to 23 dB range)
- -MASTER VOLUME
- -GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- -LOW (center frequency: 40 Hz; level: Â±16 dB)
- -LOW MID (center frequency: 360 Hz, level: Â±16 dB)
- -HIGH MID (center frequency: 800 Hz, level: Â±16 dB)
- -HIGH (center frequency: 10 kHz, level: Â±16 dB)
- -VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
- -VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
- -LINE OUT (balanced XLR)
- -EFFECT SEND (unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ))
- -TUNER OUT (unbalanced, max. voltage 25 Vpp)
- -SPEAKER OUT (speakon, 1/4")
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.