Martin LXK2 Little Martin Travel Acoustic
Martin LXK2 Little Martin Travel Acoustic Product Overview
The Martin LXK2 Little Martin features Koa-grained HPL (high pressure laminate) on the top, back, sides, and headstock. Like the LX Black model, the Martin LXK2 fingerboard and bridge are crafted from black Micarta, and the neck is carved from natural colored Stratabond.
Like its predecessors, the Martin LXK2 is built with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing great sound in a smaller guitar. The LXK2 Little Martin is durable and easy to play. The LXK2 is the perfect "pick up and play" guitar that lets you jam at home or own the road and is the perfect choice for students when inspiration strikes.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: Modified O - 14 Fret
- TOP: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- ROSETTE: Decal (Gold & black herringbone)
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Modified 1 Style
- TOP BRACES: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace & Graphite Bowtie Plate
- BACK MATERIAL: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- SIDE MATERIAL: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- NECK MATERIAL: Natural Stratabond
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian®
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square/Tapered
- HEADPLATE: Koa Wood Pattern HPL/ Textured Finish/ Raised Gold Foil Logo
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Black Micarta®
- SCALE LENGTH: 23"
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/16"
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Black Micarta®
- BRIDGE STYLE: 1 Style Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 1/8"
- SADDLE: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Micarta®
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh Nickel w/ Small Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin M550 Phosphor Bronze
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- CASE: Padded Gig Bag
- INTERIOR LABEL: Back label- Gold Foil Label with LXK2, Serial # and Patent #
- OTHER OPTIONS: Available left-handed at no additional charge
- OTHER COMMENTS: All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice.