Martin S1 Uke Soprano Ukulele
The S1 Uke is an all-solid Mahogany Soprano Ukulele. Featuring a dovetail join Mahogany neck and smooth satin finish this has a sweet, warm tone that will continue to improve over the years.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Model: S1 Uke
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Applied Dovetail
- Body Size: Soprano Ukulele
- Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany - 1 pc.
- Rosette: B/W/B Boltaron
- Top Bracing Pattern: O-Uke
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Soprano Uke shape
- Nut Material: White Tusq
- Headstock: Solid/Uke Taper
- Fingerboard Material: Morado or Rosewood
- Scale Length: 13.614''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 12
- Number Of Frets Total: 17
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-13/32''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 1-13/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: One @ 5th, Two @ 7th, One @ 10th
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Morado or Rosewood
- Bridge Style: O-Uke style
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-41/64''
- Saddle: White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel w/ White Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Ukulele (M600)
- Case: Padded Bag
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Other Comments: All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice.
No upgrades available