Mooer GE200 Amp Modelling Multi-Effects Pedal
The Mooer GE 200 is an advanced amp modelling and multi-effects pedal featuring an ultra-thin, impact-resistant chassis with 3.5-inch TFT colour display. At it's core, the GE 200 features intelligent modelling technology providing 55 high-quality, dynamic amplifier simulations paired with 26 impulse response (IR) cabs.
The GE 200 also features 9 comprehensive effect modules with 151 effect types. 52-second looper, 40 drum and 10 metronome rhythms and integrated headphone output for practicing. The GE200 can also be connected to a computer, be used as a USB audio interface and for managing presets and firmware upgrades.
- 55 high quality amplifier models
- 26 IR speaker cab models and added support for 3rd party IR
- 70 high quality effects. Including: compressors, drives, noise gates, EQ's, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverb
- 52 second looper with half speed and reverse effects
- Drum machine with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rthythms
- Store and recall up to 200 presets
- Adjustable signal chain lets you arrange the internal effects how you like
- USB connectivity for editing and direct audio recording
- Programmable outputs for easy integration into any live setup
- Auxiliary input and dedicated headphone output for audio playback and totally immersive practice sessions
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.