Mooer GE 200 Amp Modelling & Multi-Effects Pedal
The Mooer GE 200 is an advanced amp modelling and multi-effects pedal featuring an ultra-thin, impact-resistant chassis with 3.5-inch TFT colour display. At it's core, the GE 200 features intelligent modelling technology providing 55 high-quality, dynamic amplifier simulations paired with 26 impulse response (IR) cabs.
The GE 200 also features 9 comprehensive effect modules with 151 effect types. 52-second looper, 40 drum and 10 metronome rhythms and integrated headphone output for practicing. The GE200 can also be connected to a computer, be used as a USB audio interface and for managing presets and firmware upgrades.
- 55 high quality amplifier models
- 26 IR speaker cab models and added support for 3rd party IR
- 70 high quality effects. Including: compressors, drives, noise gates, EQ's, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverb
- 52 second looper with half speed and reverse effects
- Drum machine with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rthythms
- Store and recall up to 200 presets
- Adjustable signal chain lets you arrange the internal effects how you like
- USB connectivity for editing and direct audio recording
- Programmable outputs for easy integration into any live setup
- Auxiliary input and dedicated headphone output for audio playback and totally immersive practice sessions