Mooer GE200 Amp Modelling Multi-Effects Pedal
The Mooer GE 200 is an advanced amp modelling and multi-effects pedal featuring an ultra-thin, impact-resistant chassis with 3.5-inch TFT colour display. At it's core, the GE 200 features intelligent modelling technology providing 55 high-quality, dynamic amplifier simulations paired with 26 impulse response (IR) cabs.
The GE 200 also features 9 comprehensive effect modules with 151 effect types. 52-second looper, 40 drum and 10 metronome rhythms and integrated headphone output for practicing. The GE200 can also be connected to a computer, be used as a USB audio interface and for managing presets and firmware upgrades.
- 55 high quality amplifier models
- 26 IR speaker cab models and added support for 3rd party IR
- 70 high quality effects. Including: compressors, drives, noise gates, EQ's, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverb
- 52 second looper with half speed and reverse effects
- Drum machine with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rthythms
- Store and recall up to 200 presets
- Adjustable signal chain lets you arrange the internal effects how you like
- USB connectivity for editing and direct audio recording
- Programmable outputs for easy integration into any live setup
- Auxiliary input and dedicated headphone output for audio playback and totally immersive practice sessions
No upgrades available
Great product, super simple to use and now my preferred kit instead of guitar amp
Too many features to review properly but first trial shows it has good effects and apretty good starter looper to play around with.
So many fetsures for the price. Now with IR too. If you want a Kemper or AXE FX but don't have the budget, this will get you pretty close.
Only just unwrapped the box and plugged in, so a lot to learn. First impressions... a lot of wacky sounds that are fun bit probably wont be used live. Some good. Haven’t mastered switching the two buttons with one foot to turn on the tuner - I need to do it by hand. A bit disconcerting that there is such a disparity in volume switching from one effect to another. Some effects don’t seem to produce any sound at all. Wish the manual was a bit more informative - I have now downloaded the lengthier manual from Mooer web site. Not sure about how to download and use the Mac software, I’ll keep looking. This pedal has a lot of promise, I think it will take some time to figure out how to make the most of it. Having said that reviewers seem to think this model is more intuitive than many.