Neumann KM 185 Stereo Matched Pair (Black)
The Neumann KM 185 Black Stereo Set hypercardioid microphones are based on the tremendously successful KM 184 cardioid microphone, which has become a standard within the global studio community in just a very short time.
The Neumann KM 185 Microphones are suitable for a very wide range of tasks in the radio and television sector. The KM 185 with its hypercardioid characteristic features attenuation of sound incidence from the side or rear of about 10 dB, with minimum sensitivity at an angle of 120-.
The Neumann KM 185 Black Stereo Set is a good choice for all users who look for a high-quality miniature microphones.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Hypercardioid microphones
- Pressure gradient transducers
- Successor of the worldwide successful KM 83/84
- Transformerless circuitry
- Trouble-free operation also with unbalanced equipment (e.g., DAT recorders)
- Set includes windshield and two different microphone clamps
- Especially for recording situations when it is necessary to attenuate off-axis sound (lateral and rear) from other nearby instruments.
- As XY stereo pair
- Overhead, toms
- To attenuate unwanted sound of nearby instruments
- Recording of speech, as in TV, movie and video productions, PA systems
- Produces especially warm and bass supporting sound for artists who perform in proximity effect range
- Frequency range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 10 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1): 24 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1): 15 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 70 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 79 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%2): 142 dB
- Maximum output voltage 10 dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938): 48 V Â± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938): 3.2 mA
- Matching connectors: XLR 3F
- Weight approx: 80 g
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Length: 107 mm