Nord Piano 4 Digital Piano
Nord Piano 4 Product Overview by GAK
Nord are back with another fantastic update of their already impressive Digital Piano. The onboard Nord Sample Library memory has been doubled to 512 MB. The keyboard also now features brand new dedicated piano filters, seamless transitions (allowing you to split your keyboard in two, to play two sounds at once), split point crossfaders, 120 voices of expanded Polyphony and a brand new bright reverb mode.
The Piano features unrivalled keyboard technology, improved grand weighted action and increased memory (for the exclusive Nord Piano Library,) giving it a whole new level of piano realism.
The Piano 4 includes new and unique Virtual Hammer Action Technology which essentially mimics the movement of the hammers in a grand piano, giving you the ability to be as expressive and dynamic as you would with an acoustic instrument but with all the tech synonymous with Nord keyboards.
The unit has 1 GB of memory for the exclusive sounds from the Nord Piano Library. These include; 6 Grand Pianos, 5 Upright Pianos, 11 Electric Pianos, Clavinet and Harpsichords. Using the Nord Sound manager (on Mac or Windows) you can easily replace sounds with an easy drag and drop system.
- 88-note Triple Sensor keybed with grand weighted action
- Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology
- Seamless Transitions
- Layer and Split with Split Point crossfades
- OLED display excellent overview
- Enhaced Organize Mode
- Numeric Pad for direct Program access
- Greatly expanded Polyphony (120 voices)
- Creative Piano Filters
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- 3 Dynamic Curves
- Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal (included)
- Advanced String Resonance
- Soft Release
- Greatly expanded Polyphony
- 512 MB Memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
- High quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes
- Reverb with Bright Mode