Yamaha CP88 Stage Piano
Yamaha CP88 Stage Piano
Designed for gigging keyboardists and discerning pianists, the CP73 and CP88 stage pianos boast authentic acoustic/electric piano sound, realistic piano touch and intuitive user interface.
Powered by over 100 years of piano craftsmanship and 45 years of synthesizer innovation, the CP73 and CP88 stage pianos boast authentic acoustic and electric piano sound, realistic piano touch and an intuitive one-to-one user interface. For the gigging keyboardist, CP73 features a newly-designed, 73-key "E-to-E" (like bass and guitar) balanced action for playing a wide variety of keyboard and synth sounds. CP88 is for the discerning pianist needing fast, accurate touch response. The triple sensor, natural wood keys provide grand piano weight and response while synthetic ebony and ivory Key Tops provide tactile grip during extended playing sessions.
- 88-key Natural Wood Graded Hammer keyboard (NW-GH3)
- Top sounds in outstanding sound quality
- Seamless Sound Switching (SSS) prevents the sound being cut off when another sound is selected
- Waveform Memory can be updated via Firmware Update
- Completely new, intuitive user interface
- One Knob settings
- Light weight, 18 kg only
- 88-key Natural Wood Graded Hammer (NW-GH3), synthetic ebony and ivory key tops
- AWM2, 128 voices of polyphony
- 57 Voices (10 Piano, 14 E-Piano, 33 Sub)
- 160 Live-Set-Sounds (80 Presets)
- 23 Insert Effects, 2 Delay Effects, Reverb, 3-Band-EQ
- LC-Display (128 x 64 Pixels)
- Connectors: Output [L/MONO]/[R] 6,3 mm jack, Output [L/MONO]/[R] XLR, PHONES (6,3 mm stereo jack), Input [L/MONO]/[R] 6,3 mm jack, Foot Controller 1&2, Foot Switch Sustain/Assignable, MIDI In/Out, USB [TO HOST]/[TO DEVICE], AC In
- Dimensions: 1,298 x 364 x 141 mm (B x T x H)
- Weight: 18.6 kg
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year