Peavey PV 20 USB Mixer
The PV 20 USB features built-in DSP effects with multiple reverbs and delays, plus vocal enhancer and much more, while a USB port allows direct connection to a USB-equipped computer for recording from the mixer or playing back digital audio (compatible with Mac OSX & Windows). It also includes pre-fader monitor sends; post-fader effects send; inserts on all channels; and dual, switchable line inputs on the two stereo channels. All PV Series mixers include our Tape to Control Room and Tape to Mix assigns, which allow the operator to monitor an external stereo signal without using any of the mixer's channels. In addition, the mixers' Control Room output sends a stereo master output signal to an external source for monitoring. Phantom power, effects send and a contour switch are also standard on all models.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Sixteen XLR mic inputs.
- Two stereo channels with RCA and 1/4" inputs.
- USB connectivity.
- Three-band channel EQ - 80 hZ, 400Hz, and 12.5kHz.
- A/B stereo input selector reduces patching.
- Inserts on all mono channels.
- 80 Hz low-cut switch on all mic inputs.
- Clip LEDs monitor the entire signal path for clipping.
- Signal LEDs on every input channel.
- Mute switches with LED indicator on every input channel.
- 48 Volt phantom power switch.
- Effects send on every channel with stereo return.
- Internal digital effects with 16 selections, including reverb, delay and vocal enhancement.
- Effect parameter adjustment allows you to customize each effect selection.
- Monitor send on every channel.
- Zero latency record monitoring capabilities.
- Control room output with level control.
- Contour EQ switch.
- Internal universal input power supply.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5" (89 mm) x 22.125" (562 mm) x 15.75" (400 mm)
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.39 kg)