Peavey Sanpera II Vypyr Footswitch
The Sanpera II footswitch allows the user to remotely control virtually any feature of the VYPYR Series modeling amplifiers, and increases the preset storage from 12 in-amp presets to an astounding 400 programmable presets. This controller features dual, assignable expression pedals with tap switches, dedicated tap tempo and looper control, as well as footswitches for accessing presets, preamp "stompbox" effects, post-amp "rack" effects, delay and reverb. The Sanpera II is housed in a roadworthy and rugged cast-metal casing and features high-quality metal switches.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2 multi-function expression pedals
- 10 momentary selector buttons with LEDs
- Swappable expression pedals
- Dedicated tap tempo capabilities
- Looper control
- Bank increment/decrement functions
- Roadworthy cast-metal housing
- High-quality metal switches
- Self-powered via MIDI
- Large LCD display
- Preset select or instant on/off effects operation
- Access virtually any VYPYR amplifier functions
- On-screen tuner
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.