Pioneer CDJ-350 Digital DJ Deck, Black
Pioneer CDJ-350 Overview by GAKThe Pioneer CDJ-350 CD turntables are Pioneer's entry-level professional CD decks. Not only do the CDJ-350's play all popular formats on CD, but they also play straight from USB as well. Either plug in a USB stick loaded with your favourite songs, or hook the Pioneer CDJ-350's up to your laptop or computer to use these decks as MIDI controllers for any DJ software.
It still plays your MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files stored on USB devices.
Fully compatible with our free rekordbox™ music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance. Download now
You can use this product to control rekordbox dj DJ software. rekordbox dj is a rekordbox Plus Pack that unleashes performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump and Pad FX. Simply buy rekordbox dj, activate your licence key, and start DJing.
Get at-a-glance information about BPM, beat position and playback with the BEAT Display function. It makes scratching and looping easier and all the more fun.
In the loop
Trigger loops with a touch of a button: Beat Loop matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop, Loop Divide plays the loop at a different rhythm, and Hot Loop will return to the start of the loop and play it.
Lock the beat
Hit BPM Lock to set a master deck and the other decks will match that tempo for effortless mixes.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Its USB connection allows for Plug & Play control of compatible DJ software, plus MIDI control for any music software. Also, you can use your CDJ-350 as an audio interface.
- With the deck comes rekordbox™, our own music management software that analyses the BPM and beat position of songs in your library.
- When you have finished preparing, you can transfer your songs and playlists to a USB device so you can select them by album, artist or genre on your CDJ-350. An industry first feature, DJs can create and edit playlists right on the player.
- Set the beat - BPM Lock lets you match tempos of songs with just one button for smooth transitions. Set a master BPM for each deck and all music will be played at that speed.
- Check the beat both by sound and vision with the BEAT Display Function, which facilitates scratching and looping. With the Auto Beat Loop function, you can develop loop performances with Beat Loop, Loop Divide and Hot Loop functionality.
- Other features include:
- Transfer songs to a playlist with just one button
- Excellent vibration-resistance thanks to its Shock-Proof Memory and Floating Architecture
- Resume function for discs that are removed and later reloaded.
- Playback From CD/CDR/CDRW or USB Flash Drive
- Playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF
- Rekordbox Music Management Software uses Audio, BPM and Beat Position Analysis to Organise Music Files by Artist, Album or Genre
- BEAT Display Function Visually Illustrates the Beat Position of a Song
- Auto Beat Loop Functions: Beat Loop, Loop Divide and Hot Loop
- Auto BPM Lock Allows You to Set a Master BPM Which the CDJ350 will then Spin Your Tracks at Automatically
- Create Playlist Function: While a song is playing, You can add it to a New Playlist with the Touch of a Button
- Comprehensive Midi Compatibility Allows You to use the CDJ350 as an Audio Interface for Popular DJ Software
- Vibration Resistance Utilizing Shock-Proof Memory3 and Floating Architecture
- Four Level Tempo Settings: (Â±6%, Â±10%, Â±16% and WIDE)
- Resume Function: Remove a Disc and Resume Playback at the Same Spot when the Disc is Reloaded
- Waveform Synchronization Monitor
No upgrades available
already got the cdj 400 so i purchase cdj 350 to go together very good buy.