Pioneer DDJ-RB Portable 2 Channel DJ Controller
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Pioneer DDJ-RB Overview by GAK
The entry level DDJ-RB was inspired by Pioneers professional controllers the DDJ-RZ and DDJ-RX for Rekordbox DJ.
With a sleek and compact design, the DDJ-RB is perfect for on the move DJ's that is still want their controller to be affordable and packed full of features. It has an intuitive layout, responsive jog wheels and tactile Performance Pads that let you trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Slicer and Sampler. Plus a button to call up sample sequences directly from the hardware.REKORDBOX DJ
You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
Mix instinctively with the jog wheels, play/cue buttons, mixer knobs and faders, gain pots, VU meter and dedicated loop buttons built to mirror the rekordbox dj layout.
PERFORMANCE PADS WITH SEQUENCE CALL
Create sample sequences then select and play them directly on the hardware using the Sequence Call button. Plus trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump and Slicer with 16 Performance Pads.
PC MASTER OUT
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers, connected desktop speakers, or play through a wireless speaker. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
- USB Bus Powered Yes
- Plug and Play Yes
- Included DJ Software rekordbox dj
- Software System Requirements:
- -OS (Windows): Windows 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack)
- -OS (MAC): Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9 (Updated to the latest version)
- -Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3
- -Intel® processor Core™ 2 Duo 2.0GHz or higher
- -Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- -Display Resolution: 1280 x 768 or higher
- Width 482.6 mm
- Height 58.5 mm
- Depth 272.4 mm
- Weight 2.1 kg
- Soundcard 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 103 dB
- Distortion < 0.005 % (USB)