Pioneer DJM-S9 Mixer
The Pioneer DJM-S9 is the new two-channel battle mixer for Serato DJ, and comes equipped with a vast aray of features designed to put incredible power at your fingertips. The new and fully customisable Magvel Pro Crossfader, tactile performance pads and FX buttons allow you to configure your mix to your own personal taste and preferences.
The DJM-S9 takes the same high-quality audio circuitry from Pioneer's ever popular DJM-2000NXS digital mixer.
There are 16 multi colour touch pads on the DJM-S9 giving you access to Roll, Hot Cue, Loop, Slice and more. Within the software you can also map other features to the pads and even give those features specific colours for better organisation. This mixer is crammed with even more functionality, please see below for more details.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Two-channel Serato DJ mixer
- Magvel Pro Fader
- Adjustable crossfader resistance, curve and reverse
- 16 Coloured back-lit and configurable performance pads
- Eight internal FX buttons (switchable across two banks)
- Eight dedicated Serato FX buttons (switchable across two banks)
- 15 on-board FX
- Control over 55 Serato DJ FX
- Filter FX on each Channel
- Release FX lever (as found on RMX hardware)
- Two premium USB sound-cards with input switcher
- High quality MIC input with Echo FX
- Clip displays
- Peak limiter on master output
- Built-in 3-band isolator ( 6 dB to -âˆždB)
- Fully MIDI compatible
- Adjustable brightness
- Portable design
- MAGVEL FADER PRO - The Magvel Fader Pro, magnetic crossfader ensures excellent operability, durability and response. Change the operational load using the Feeling Adjust dial and modify its Curve and Reverse configuration to suit your DJ style. On top it has shock-absorbing bumpers to reduce unnecessary rebounds.
- PERFORMANCE PADS - For dynamic live mixing, 16 multi-colour touch pads give access to Hot Cue, Roll, Slice, Loop and more. Their optimised shape and seat switch connections provide great accuracy and response, while the EL display instantly shows which mode is in play. In Serato DJ you can map other functions to the pads and allocate specific colours for an even stronger visual cue.
- CUSTOMISABLE FX BUTTONS - Six customisable buttons on each side of the mixer, and two in the middle, trigger effects directly on your hardware. Fire up six dedicated Beat FX on the left banks, or replace them with other popular on-board FX. On the right, you can map your favourite Serato DJ FX* and their parameters. The OEL display puts the effect types and beat settings at your fingertips.
- * Serato DJ offers up to 55 different FX (paid expansion pack needed)
- FILTER FX - A high/low pass filter on each channel lets you manipulate FX by simply rotating the knob. With Serato DJ you can switch to other filter FX like Dub Echo, Noise and Pitch.
- STYLE LEVERS - The mixer has two large style levers that allow you to swiftly turn effects on and off. Give more dynamics to your sets by triggering FX briefly, locking them on, or exiting arrangements quickly.
- 2 BUILT-IN SOUNDCARDS - Two USB soundcards make this the ultimate plug-and-play Serato DJ mixer. Play back-to-back with other DJs seamlessly using the input switcher on top to switch between all four Serato DJ decks. And if you prefer to play with CDJs or turntables, you can easily do so thanks to DVS support.