Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Direct Drive Turntable and Mixer Bundle Overview
Our bespoke Pioneer DJ turntable and mixer bundle is the best entry into starting your DJ journey
The affordable high quality complete Pioneer DJ Set-up
Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Direct Drive Turntable
The PLX-500 is built to produce a high-quality vinyl sound. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, while the phone/line output switch lets you connect directly to your sound system or to powered speakers with no need for an external amplifier.
Record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital files by simply connecting the turntable to your PC or Mac via the USB out.
Use the PLX-500 to mix and scratch your vinyl records or combine the turntable with rekordbox dvs, a compatible DJ mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl to play and perform with your digital files.
Pioneer DJ DJM-250 MK2 2-Channel DJ Mixer
The Pioneer DJ DJM-250MK2 is an affordable 2-channel DJ mixer that’s packed with professional features, such as the Magvel crossfader and Sound Colour FX filter from the DJM-900NXS2, ensuring you have everything you need to scratch and mix like a pro.
Pioneer DJ DM-40D-BT Active Bluetooth Monitors, Black
The 4-inch DM-40D-BT desktop monitor system produces powerful, high-quality sound. Sold in pairs and available in black or white, the speakers offer Bluetooth connectivity, multiple inputs, and a 2-way sound mode for easily switching from DJ to Production mode.
Pioneer DJ HDJ-CUE1 DJ Headphones
Start your DJ journey with HDJ-CUE1 headphones. These styled DJ headphones are built on DNA from Pioneer DJ's pro models but are available at a much more modest price.
- An in-built USB output means you can record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital WAV files by simply connecting the PLX-500 to your PC or Mac. Digitising your tracks is easy using our free rekordbox application and, once they’re in your rekordbox collection, you can play them using the PLX-500 and a rekordbox dvs set-up, or on a DDJ controller, or on CDJs via USB. You can also enjoy them on your mobile devices whenever you want.
- Using its audio analysis technology, rekordbox detects the silence between tracks and creates a separate file in your collection for each one, so you can just press play and record a whole album from an analogue source to individual tracks without resetting the recording in between songs. After you’ve finished recording you can name and tag all your new tracks.
- How to record your vinyl to high-quality digital files:
- -Connect the PLX-500 to your computer with a USB cable.
- -Open our free rekordbox application (version 4.2.1).
- -Click the record button in the software and it enters Record Standby mode.
- -Press play on the PLX-500. rekordbox begins recording when the music starts.
- -When you’ve finished recording, press stop. A window opens in rekordbox where you can enter information for each track including name and artist. The tracks then appear in your rekordbox collection and you can search for them by name, artist etc.
- Power consumption 11 W
- Main unit weight 10.7 kg
- Maximum dimensions (W x H x D) 450 x 159 x 368 mm
- Output RCA x 1
- Other ports USB x 1 (type B)
- Included accessories:
- -Balance weight, Shell weight
- -USB cord, Audio conversion cord (1 x stereo pin plug (female), 1 x stereo mini plug (male)
- -Power cord, Operating instructions
- - Slip mat, Dust cover with jacket stand, Adapter for EP record, Headshell (with cartridge)
- Drive method Servo type direct drive
- Motor 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Braking system Electronic brake
- Rotation speed 33⅓ rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Rotation speed adjustment range ±8%
- Wow and flutter 0.15% or less WRMS
- S/N ratio 50 dB or above
- Turntable Aluminium die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Starting torque 1.6 kg/cm or more
- Start time Within 1 seconds (at 33⅓ rpm)
- High-torque direct drive turntable for DJ performances and rekordbox dvs
- -The high-torque, direct drive PLX-500 is ideal for mixing and scratching on. You can also combine it with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and perform with your digital files when using a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl (available separately).
- Dust cover with record sleeve stand
- -You can enjoy the vinyl sound of your records and their artwork at the same time thanks to the dust cover that incorporates a stand for displaying record sleeves when open.
- Layout inherited from the PLX-1000 professional turntable
- -The PLX-500 inherits its slick design from the professional PLX-1000 turntable and you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match the colour of your gear or the interior of your home.
- x2 Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Direct Drive Turntables
- x1 Pioneer DJ DM-40D-BT Active Bluetooth Monitors, Black
- x1 Pioneer DJ DJM-250 MK2 2-Channel DJ Mixer
- x1 Pioneer DJ HDJ-CUE1 DJ Headphones
- x1 Dual Phono Cable, 3m/10ft