PRS SE Custom 24 35th Anniversary, Black Gold Burst
The PRS SE Custom 24 35th Anniversary is here to celebrate 35 years of guitar making and innovation. Designed around the one that started it all, the Custom 24, this limited-edition model captures the foundational elements of an iconic model and adds the musical functionality of the Paul’s Guitar, creating a new, versatile platform. The 35th Anniversary SE Custom 24 features TCI "S" treble and bass pickups with two mini-toggle switches that allow players to put either or both pickups in humbucking or true single-coil mode. The clarity and unique tones of these vintage-inspired pickups are both big and nuanced, so players can easily find their sweet spot. Additional features include a 24-fret wide thin neck, abalone "old school" birds, and PRS’s patented tremolo design. Only 3,500 of this model will be made to celebrate 35 years of PRS Guitars. Get your hands on one today.
- -Top Wood: Beveled Maple
- -Top Veneer: Figured Maple
- -Back Wood: Mahogany
- -Number of Frets: 24
- -Scale Length: 25"
- -Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple
- -Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- -Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- -Fretboard Inlays: Abalone "Old School" Birds
- -Bridge: PRS Patented Molded Tremolo
- -Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- -Truss Rod Cover: 35th Anniversary
- -Hardware Type: Nickel
- -Treble Pickup: TCI "S" Treble
- -Bass Pickup: TCI "S" Bass
- -Controls: Volume and Tone Controls with
- -3-Way Blade Pickup Switch and Two
- -Mini-Toggle Coil-Tap Switches
- -Included Accessories: Gig bag
- -Strings: .009 - .042
Felt great, looked great BUT very bad fret buzz and one of the pickup switches didn’t work. Not a great introduction to the PRS Indonesian factory. GAK were great though, and I ended up buying a PRS CE 24 filled with American goodness that works a treat and sounds amazing. You gets what you pays for....