Rode NT1-A Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Matched Pair
Studio Condenser Microphones
The RODE NT1-A. Winner of the Electronic Musician 2004 Editors Choice Award and the worlds quietest studio condenser microphone. This redesigned version of RODEs classic NT-1 has only 5dBA of self-noise.The new RODE NT1-A is one of the world's quietest mics.
Multi award winning and the world's biggest selling studio mic, the NT1 is now a legend. The New NT-1continues this tradition while improving specifications and tonal qualities. Using cutting edge technology for electronics, RODE has implemented a computer controlled manufacturing line.
Unlike many 'leading brands' all electronic boards are made without 'human hands' assuring high specifications, tight tolerances and unsurpassed consistency. It's built to last with a new computer controlled machine process. The body is then satin nickel-plated. Each NT1-A is supplied with a shock mount and zip pouch.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarised 25 mm (1") condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Sensitivity: -31.9 dB re 1volt/pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 5 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output: 13.7dBu (@ 1% THD into 1k ohms)
- Dynamic Range: 132 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 K ohms)
- Signal/Noise: > 88 dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: Phantom P48, P24
- Matched pair has been acoustically matched for equal sensitivity from each mic. Includes certificate of testing.
No upgrades available