Roland DR-50 Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Roland deepens its audio product line with the introduction of three new microphones ' two for the stage, one for the studio. The affordable DR-30 is ideal for amateurs and karaoke enthusiasts, while high-end DR-50 and DR-80C are designed for professional singers and recording applications.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- -Hypercardioid professional handheld mic
- -Enhanced shock-absorption and reduced mic handling noise
- -Double-Screen structure to reduce breath noise
- Polar Pattern
- -Frequency Response
- 90 - 16,000 Hz
- -54 /- 3 dB (0 dB =1V/1 Pa, 1 kHz)
- 300 O ( /- 30 % at 1 kHz)
- Output Connector
- stand clamp; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; 15' (4.5m) cable; protective pouch