Roland GP607 Digital Mini Grand Piano Polished Ebony
Roland GP607 Digital Piano Product Overview By GAK.
Roland's new GP607 mini Grand Piano is a stunning new entry in the Roland's digital piano range. Traditional style and design meets modern tech with an array of impressive functions and sounds. The Roland GP607 has bluetooth connectivity allowing you to stream music from your tablet or smartphone through the 4.1 multi channel speaker system. Not only are these speakers carefully positioned within the grand piano for optimum sound dispersion, they also offer impressive sound quality, sonically enhancing your authentic piano experience.
The GP607 has Roland's PHA-50 playing action which will please even the most skilled of pianists. There's plenty of learning functions and the ability to connect to a range of piano education apps. This digital mini grand looks elegant, sounds incredible and would be a wonderful addition to your home or apartment.
GAK Notes - This digital piano has an authentic look and boasts modern functionality making it a great choice for experienced players who favour a more traditional approach to playing and those who wish to explore the exceptional technology the GP607 has to offer.
There’s no doubt that a traditional grand piano makes a statement in a living room, but the maintenance and back-breaking weight can make owning one a labor of love. Available in polished ebony or polished white finishes, the Roland GP607 gives you the classic appearance and feel of a mini grand piano, and you can even start playing by simply opening the lid and hitting the keys. But this digital model spares you the expense of regular tune-ups, thanks to the reliable onboard sound processor. And the lightweight cabinet is easy to move around your home to find the perfect position.
Sometimes you want to create music. At other times, you just want to sit back and enjoy it. Either way, the Roland GP607’s high-quality speaker system is ready to fill your home with exceptional sound. When you’re playing piano, it provides full-bodied, volume-controllable sound through the 4.1 multi-channel speakers. When you’re entertaining friends, Bluetooth audio functionality allows the piano to replace your hi-fi, wirelessly connecting to your tablet or smartphone and playing your favourite songs and playlists through the speakers. And when you’re just relaxing, the dedicated app for Apple Watch lets you control the GP607’s internal song library remotely from the comfort of your sofa.
You never know when inspiration will strike, but with the Roland GP607 in your living room, you’ll always be ready to open the lid and catch the spark. Unlike sample-based digital pianos, Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling technology replicates the entire sound creation process of an acoustic piano—including the combination of notes played, their resonance, and the interaction between myriad elements—for a rich, complex sound that responds to your touch. Perfectly matched to the sound engine, the new PHA-50 keyboard features hybrid construction with wood and ivory-feel materials, plus an integrated pin in each key for stability. This provides truly authentic playability and consistent feel that’s impervious to normal temperature and humidity changes, eliminating a costly maintenance issue that’s common with traditional piano keys.
Learning the piano is incredibly rewarding, but it takes time, effort and dedication. The Roland GP607 gives players an alternative to the conventional book-learning method, kick-starting development with its onboard educational features. Jamming with onboard songs prepares you for joining a band or orchestra, while the Twin Piano mode allows a learner and teacher to sit side-by-side and play in the same key range. The built-in metronome promotes accurate timing, while the onboard recorder lets you capture what you’ve been working on to instantly evaluate your progress. There’s audio and MIDI playback from USB memory, plus integrated Bluetooth MIDI functionality that lets you wirelessly connect to apps like Roland’s Piano Partner 2, and also access digital sheet music, song libraries, and more. The Roland GP607 makes practice a pleasure, not a chore.
This piano comes supplied with a Roland RPS30 piano bench.
- Classic mini grand digital piano, designed for the living room
- Latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology for a rich, living sound
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 Progressive Hammer Action Keyboard with Escapement, which combines the look and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Built-in 4.1-channel multi-speaker system (four speakers/one woofer) for powerful sound projection, as well as music playback from a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing privately
- MIDI over Bluetooth for connecting to a world of exciting apps such as Roland’s Piano Partner 2, which encourages daily piano learning and makes practice fun
- Lightweight and maintenance-free
- Two elegant finishes to complement your living room: polished ebony or polished white
- SOUND GENERATOR
- -Piano Sound - Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling
- -Max. Polyphony - Piano: Limitless (solo playing using ‘Piano’ category tones) Other: 384
- -Tones - 307 Tones
- -Keyboard: PHA-50 Keyboard: Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- -Pedals - Progressive Damper Action Pedal (Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable)
- SPEAKER SYSTEM
- -Speaker System - Acoustic Projection
- -Speakers - Cabinet Speakers: 20 cm (7-7/8 inches) (with Speaker Box)
- -Near-field Speakers: 5 cm (2 inches) x 2
- -Spatial Speakers: 12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 2
- -Rated Power Output - 20 W, 5 W x 2, 20 W x 2
- -Volume Level (SPL) - 113 dB (This value was measured according to the method that is based on Roland's technical standard.)
- -Headphones - capable of Headphones 3D Ambience
- TUNING, VOICING
- -Touch Sensitivity - Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch
- -Master Tuning - 415.3–466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)Temperament - 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
- -Effects - Ambience, Brilliance
- Piano Designer:
- -Key Off Noise
- -Hammer Noise
- -Duplex Scale
- -Full Scale String Resonance
- -Damper Resonance
- -Key Off Resonance
- -Cabinet Resonance
- -Soundboard Type
- -Damper Noise
- -Single Note Tuning
- -Single Note Volume
- -Single Note Character
- INTERNAL SONGS
- -USTotal 363 songs
- -OtherTotal 353 songs
- DATA PLAYBACK
- -PlaybackStandard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1)
- -Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, require USB Flash Memory)
- -Recording - Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- -Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, require USB Flash Memory)BLUETOOTH
- -Audio - Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)MIDI, Turning music sheetBluetooth Ver 4.0
- CONVENIENT FUNCTIONS
- Convenient Functions:
- -Classic Position
- -Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone)
- -TwinPiano (with Individual Mode)
- -Transpose (in semitones)
- -Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function
- -Volume limit function
- -Panel Lock
- -Auto Off
- -Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 32 dots
- -DC In jack
- -Input jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- -Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- -USB Computer port: USB B type
- -USB Memory port: USB A type
- -Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Power Supply
- -AC AdaptorPower Consumption12 W
- -Owner's Manual
- -Leaflet "Stand Assembly"
- -Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- -Roland Classical Piano Masterpieces
- -Roland Piano Arrange Collections "Let's Enjoy Piano"
- -AC Adaptor
- -Power Cord
- -Headphone Hook
- Option (sold separately)Headphones
- USB Flash Memory (*1)
- *1 Use USB Flash Memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.