Shure GLXD6+ Guitar Pedal Wireless Receiver Overview
The Shure GLXD6+ Wireless Guitar Pedal Receiver is a must-have for any guitarist who values the freedom of movement on stage and demands reliable, professional sound quality.
The Shure GLXD6+ Wireless Guitar Pedal Receiver is an essential tool for any guitarist looking to go wireless on stage. Engineered in a rugged metal design, it can be completely integrated into your pedalboard and provides the same crystal-clear sound quality that Shure is known for. With the GLXD6+ in your rig, you can go wireless without sacrificing tone or reliability.
Upgrade to the new version today and experience the freedom of wireless performance.
Experience the Freedom of Wireless
GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless is the perfect solution for musicians and presenters who want to go wireless with confidence, and without complexity. The GLXD6+ receiver is designed with dual frequency operation (2.4GHz and 5.8GHz), allowing you to operate in more crowded and unpredictable RF environments without any interference.
Featuring smart rechargeability with up to 12 hours of runtime, the included lithium-ion battery can be charged multiple ways and offers quick charge capabilities.
Guitarists, Why Go Wireless?
With the GLXD6+, guitarists can finally move freely on stage without getting tangled in cables. Not only does this provide a more dynamic and exciting performance, it also eliminates cable noise and the risk of tripping over cables.
The GLXD6+ also comes with a built-in tuner and a 1/4" guitar input, allowing you to practice and tune up without the need for a transmitter turned on and connected. And with the premium instrument cable included, you can rest assured that your guitar signal will remain clear and pristine.
The GLXD6+ Dual Band Guitar Pedal receiver boasts a similar look and features to the prior GLX-D6 version, so it’s easy to upgrade to the new version if you’re familiar with the old one.
The GLXD6+ is designed to seamlessly integrate into your existing rig, with a tuner and 1/4" guitar input that makes it a versatile and user-friendly option for guitarists of all skill levels.
- Dual Band Wireless Technology: Provides reliable operation in 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz.
- Automatic Frequency Management: Continuously monitors the spectrum and seamlessly moves to a clean channel in case any interference appears.
- Smart Rechargeability: With up to 12 hours of runtime, lithium-ion rechargeable battery shows remaining time in hours and minutes.
- Multiple Receiver Options: including Guitar Pedal, Tabletop and Half-rack.
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 3.7 x 1.89 in. (138 x 95 x 48 mm, H x W x D
- Weight: 19.75 oz (560 g)
- Housing: Aluminum alloy
- Power Requirements: 9 V - 15 V, 400mA (efficiency level VI power supply)
- Spurious Rejection: >35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range: -20 to 40 dB in 1 dB steps
- Configuration: 6.35 mm (1/4“) output Impedance balanced
- Impedance: 6.35 mm (1/4“) output 100 Ω (50 Ω, Unbalanced)
- Maximum Audio Output Level: 6.35 mm (1/4“) connector (into 3 kΩ load) +8.5 dBV
- Pin Assignments: 6.35 mm (1/4“) connector Tip=audio, Ring/Sleeve=ground
- Audio Input Modes: Tuner or True Bypass
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Antenna Type: Dual Band Internal Monopole
- Maximum Input Level: −20 dBm