Shure PGA98H Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Microphone with XLR Cable
Shure PGA98H Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Mic Product Overview by GAK
The Shure PGA98H Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Mic is a compact condenser microphone designed to accurately capture the sound of either a snare drum, tom, or other percussion instruments professionally. Both versatile and robust, the Shure PGA98H microphone is the obvious choice for professional drum recording.
The Shure PGA98H records in impressively high-quality thanks to it's cardioid polar pattern and condenser capsule. This microphone comes with an XLR cable.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- With 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable
- W: 25.5
- H: 12.7
- D: 8.9
- Weight (g): 998
- Includes: Zipper bag, XLR-XLR cable, Windscreen