Source Audio SA122 Soundblox Tri-Mod Phaser Pedal
The Source Audio Tri-Mod Phaser is an evolutionary outgrowth of the original Hot Hand® Phaser/Flanger system in a compact and accessible format. There are 11 phaser effect variations that can all be further modified using either a Hot Hand motion controller, LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) or Envelope Follower.
All Soundblox effects pedals are compatible with the Hot Hand Motion Controller ' available separately in wireless or wired configurations ' or an extensive range of on-board controls. Soundblox pedals provide a wide variety of original sounding effects in a sleekly designed, rugged package that is easy to use and highly flexible.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 11 Different Phaser Sounds.
- 3 Modulation Source Options: LFO, Envelope Follower, and Hot Hand Motion Sensor.
- Modern Design - a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP - our proprietary 56-bit Digital Singal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control - all Soundblox pedals are 'Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass - bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included. Click here to view recommended power supply and purchasing information.