Boss RC-1 Loop Station Pedal
Boss Product Overview
The BOSS RC-1 is Boss' simplest and most user friendly Loop Station, and it's the most fun they've made!
Since they released the RC-20 Loop Station back in 2001, BOSS has led the way by continually pushing looping boundaries. Though they've been used and enjoyed the world over by all kinds of artists and performers, BOSS has always pursued a simpler solution.
The RC-1 is a straight-up looper that's easy to operate. Experience the fun of looping when you record, playback, overdub and undo/redo loops using this compact BOSS stompbox. And of course, the RC-1 retains the BOSS quality and performance that musicians around the world have come to expect and rely on.
Whilst this is a simple pedal Boss are still bringing something new to the table. There is a new and innovative loop indicator which consists of a 24-segment LED laid out in a circular pattern so you can quickly and easily determine the current status of the Rec/Overdub/Play modes.
Plus 12 minutes total record time, stereo in and out and external switching add a coule of nice finishes you don't usuall get with other compact loopers.
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
- The optional FS-7 makes footswitching even simpler! Plus its compact size won't take up much space on your pedal board.
- -Press A to stop the Rec/Overdub/Play mode.
- -Hold down A switch for two seconds or longer to erase the phrase.
- -Press B for undo/redo.
Great product. Does everything it says in description.
Straightforward and uncomplicated which is what I was after. Good sound reproduction at home levels. Brilliant for being super simple, but do have a think if you will want to store loops you have built up/got attached to and bear in mind the RC 2.
Easy to operate
Very pleased so far, does what it says.
foot pedal operation a bit clunky -needs the external foot switch