Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Boss DS-1 Product Overview by GAK
The Boss DS-1 Distortion is the true industry standard pedal. Since its introduction in 1978, the DS-1 has found itself at the feet of some true guitar legends such as Kurt Cobain and Joe Satriani.
Whether you're using the DS-1 pedal to boost your distortion channel for solos or as pure distortion on a clean amp, you can't go wrong. The TONE knob gives you a spectrum of sounds from dark and crunchy to sharp and crisp distortion, while the DIST knob can take the DS-1 anywhere from light overdrive to out-of-control mayhem.
Because it's a Boss, you know this little pedal is built like a tank.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 470 ohms
- Nominal Output: Level -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -122 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- -INPUT: Jack
- -OUTPUT: Jack
- -AC Adaptor Jack: 9 V DC
- Power Supply: 9 V DC Dry Battery 9 V type, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 4 mA (9 V DC)