Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Boss DS-1 Product Overview by GAK
The Boss DS-1 Distortion is the true industry standard pedal. Since its introduction in 1978, the DS-1 has found itself at the feet of some true guitar legends such as Kurt Cobain and Joe Satriani.
Whether you're using the DS-1 pedal to boost your distortion channel for solos or as pure distortion on a clean amp, you can't go wrong. The TONE knob gives you a spectrum of sounds from dark and crunchy to sharp and crisp distortion, while the DIST knob can take the DS-1 anywhere from light overdrive to out-of-control mayhem.
Because it's a Boss, you know this little pedal is built like a tank.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 470 ohms
- Nominal Output: Level -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -122 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- -INPUT: Jack
- -OUTPUT: Jack
- -AC Adaptor Jack: 9 V DC
- Power Supply: 9 V DC Dry Battery 9 V type, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 4 mA (9 V DC)
Exactly what my partner wanted. Simple and easy to use. Endless possibilities
Should have purchased one before!
Excellent one very happy husband!
does exactly what is says it does on the box
Does what it says on the box, for a decent price