Squier Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster, 3-Colour Sunburst
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster, 3-Colour Sunburst Overview.
A tribute to the 1960s evolution of the Strat®, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Stratocaster creates incredible tone courtesy of a trio of Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Nato
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
Great guitar for the money and very well finished. My only criticism was it is rather heavy. I believe the 50’s version is lighter as it’s a different wood. It would also have been nice if the pickup covers and controls had a slightly more aged vintage look.
Lovely guitar to play. Great tones that I could not previously get on a 1980 Fender Strat. Very pleased with this guitar.
My first guitar. Quality is good and sounds great
Overall finish of the 60's Classic Vibe is very good. Only negatives were the jack socket locking nut was quite loose and the intonation from the factory was quite a way out. Both easily remedied.
Absolutely beautiful sounding and playing guitar. Great quality for the price. Got it cheaper than other websites. Glorious guitar and one of my favourite guitar for sure.