Sterling Ray34 StingRay Bass, Black
Sterling Product Overview
The Sterling RAY34 Bass Guitar features a select solid swamp ash body for percussive lows, subtle mids, and expansive highs. The lightweight swamp ash brings out the nuances and clarity that MusicMan basses are known for. Combined with a MusicMan-designed Sterling active 3-band preamp, you get all the tonal combinations you could ever need. A single Music Man Humbucking pickup has alnico pole pieces for classic warm tones. The MusicMan designed 6-bolt neck joint used in all the Sterling Ray basses are strong and stable with no shift in the neck pocket for superior tone transfer. The MusicMan-designed bridge uses a thick saddle for precise adjustments and stability. Precise slotting on each saddle guarantees no sideways movement on the bass strings during heavy playing.
Basses from Sterling by MusicMan are perfect for players seeking the MusicMan vibe at a more affordable price. This instrument is an accurate version of the popular MusicMan bass with no compromise on quality or materials. Sterling by MusicMan pledges to make an instrument that will deliver the performance you need.
The Black and Honeyburst finishes each feature a rosewood fretboard and the Natural comes with a Maple Fretboard.
- 6 Bolt Neck Joint
- Music Man designed 6 bolt neck joint for all Sterling Ray 34 and Ray 35 basses. Strong and stable with no shift in the neck pocket for superior tone transfer.
- Light Weight Swamp Ash
- Ray series basses use only select Solid Lightweight Swamp Ash bodies for percussive lows, subtle mids and expansive highs.
- Control Function
- Music Man Designed 3 band Active Preamp
- Bass, Mid, Treble, Volume
- Swamp Ash Body
- Maple neck
- 21 frets
- 6 Bolt Music Man Designed Neck Joint
- Music Man Designed Humbucking Pickup
- Music Man Designed Bridge w/ Stainless Steel Saddles
- 34" Scale
- Open Gear Heavy Duty Tuners
- Spoke Wheel Truss Rod Adjustment
- Heavy Duty Gig Bag Included
- Ernie Ball Bass Strings: .045, .065, .080, .100
- Nut Width: 43mm (1.69")