Strymon Zuma Power Supply
The Strymon Zuma Power Supply is one of the most powerful and advanced pedals on the market. Each of the 9 high-current, individually isolated and low-noise outputs provides a huge 500mA of current. Strymon have painstakingly designed the Zuma to make your pedals achieve their highest possible dynamic range, bringing out the best in them and transforming pedals from so-so to simply stunning. The Zuma has automatic international power compatibility, making it the ideal choice for the internationally touring musician. You can also expand your power system by connecting to a Strymon Ojai (or several) via the 24V Out jack. We don't know how they've done it, but Strymon have made the power supply sexy. The Zuma is simply a triumph of engineering.
The Strymon Zuma Power Supply will be available in Summer 2016. Pricing to follow.
- 9 high-current, fully isolated outputs
- 9 outputs offer 9V DC option
- 500mA per 9V DC output powers nearly any pedal
- 2 selectable outputs offer 9V, 12V, or 18V DC options
- 12V option provides 375mA, 18V provides 250mA
- 9 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
- Detachable IEC power cable included
- 24V OUT jack allows connection to additional outputs via Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
No upgrades available
The Zuma power supply is so quite when compared to the ‘power brick’ I used previously. Wish I’d got one in the first place. Just need to fix it to my pedaltrain now.
It’s quiet, runs 9 pedals on my board no problems and looks great.
No problems, very intuitive to figure out, easy connection options, no buzzing.
Genius idea... very useful indeed.