Distinct, Adaptable, Melodic. Their classic 'split coil' pickup design, powered by Alnico V magnets for maximum low end tone, is very much in keeping with the authentic looks and feel of this style of versatile and capable bass guitar.
The heart of a good bass sound lies with the string anchoring, and the V4's bridge makes sure that's the way it stays. Face mounted and fully adjustable, the rear loaded strings pass over the V4's chunky brass bridge saddles for maximum bottom end tone.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body: Eastern Poplar
- Neck: Hard Maple / Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 34"/864mm
- Frets: 20
- Neck Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Tuners: Wilkinson WJBL200
- Bridge: Adjustable
- Pickups: Wilkinson? PB x 1 (M) WPB
- Hardware: Nickel (on Modern Relic), Chrome (on the rest of the series)
- Controls: 1 x Volume/ 1 x Tone