Vox VSS-1 Starstream Type 1, Black/Grey Frame
Line 6 Variax Standard, Tobacco Sunburst £579.00
Schecter C-1 Platinum, Satin Black £689.00
Line 6 JTV-59 James Tyler Variax, Black £691.00
Yamaha Pacifica 611VFM, Root Beer £651.00
Schecter Damien Elite-6 FR, Floyd Rose, Crimson Red Burst £685.00
ESP LTD TE-401, Black Satin £689.00
Kramer Assault 220 Plus Seymour Duncan (Natural, Tune-O-Matic) £629.00
Yamaha Revstar RS620, Burnt Charcoal £607.64
Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC (Gloss Black) £579.00
Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC (Trans Red Burst) £690.00
Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC (Trans Purple Burst) £599.00
Jackson SL3X Soloist, Slime Green £575.00
The VOX Starstream Type-1 is the ultimate guitar if you're seeking a new way of looking at things and what a guitar can ultimately do. Whether you are playing with a band, in the studio or practicing silently at night with headphones, the Starstream Type-1 offers all manner of exciting new possibilities.
Incorporating the AREOS-D system, the Starstream Type-1 is the latest expression of VOX's long-standing tradition of breaking through the boundaries of onboard guitar electronics, putting control over your sound at your fingertips. The system integrates several essential elements: magnetic pickups for authentic electric guitar models; a piezo pickup system for rich-sounding traditional instruments; a powerful DSP engine; familiar volume, tone and pickup selector controls and a Control Module that provides instant access to important parameters. Whether you are looking for the flexibility of 27 instrument models instantly at your command or desire the convenience of tailoring models to sound amazing through headphones, the Starstream Type-1 offers an unmatched sonic experience.
The Starstream Type-1 is an exceptionally versatile instrument, ready to be explored by the modern guitarist. If your goal is to have the flexibility to include a wide variety of instruments to suit your music, your mood or simply to explore new sounds, we've put everything you'll need right in this guitar.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Vox Starstream Type 1 Modelling Guitar Features
- Exclusively developed AREOS-D system, uses the guitar's magnetic pickups to create the electric guitar models for greater realism and accuracy. The sophisticated approach results in a highly accurate and articulate representation of the modelled instrument.
- Nine banks of instruments with three variations in each plus two user banks to store up to six favourites.
- Five banks
- -Classic and modern electric single coil and humbucking sounds, plus three variations of electric 12-string banks.
- -Acoustic banks featuring six different guitars including small body, large body, 12-string and nylon string instruments.
- -Banjo, sitar and resonator models make up another bank.
- -Special bank for synthesizer variations
- Synth and Bass Synth and a Sustain mode that produces a distinctive organ-like effect (depth of the Sustain mode's vibrato effect is controlled by the Tone control). For Synth, you can control both Decay and Attack parameters at once using the Tone knob. Using the Tone control, both Envelope and Resonance parameters are adjusted simultaneously for Bass Synth.
- Onboard Drive and Reverb (model dependent) control for real-time adjustments to gain or reverb depth. Depending on the model selected, either Drive or Reverb can be stored in a user bank, set to on or off.
- FX pushbutton with an LED for instantaneous on/off switching of Reverb or Drive effect, depending on model selected.
- Synth sounds track effortlessly and respond dynamically to touch, pick attack and vibrato.
- Simple, intuitive volume, tone and three-way model variation selector controls make changes quick and easy.
- 1â„4" output for live performance or recording and 1/8" output for use with headphones for private listening and practice.
- 22 fret bolt-on hard maple neck with rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius.
- Sculpted mango body. 2 x XLM humbucking pickups. 2-point fulcrum vibrato. Sealed diecast tuning machines.