Walrus Audio MAKO M1 Modulation Pedal Overview
The Walrus Audio Mako M1 is a powerful multi-function modulation machine with six customised, studio-quality programs: Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo, Vibrato, Rotary, and Filter. Each program has a wealth of options to tune, tweak, customise and then save to one of nine onboard presets. A sound explorers delight, the M1 features a dedicated lo-fi knob allowing you to mix various lo-fi parameters to every program. Add subtle movement and texture to float under your playing or make a massive statement with a thick swirling chorus to choppy panning tremolo. Write your sonic story in any style and genre with the M1 High-Fidelity Modulation Machine.
A sound explorers delight
Each of the six programs on the M1 has three different types of that effect. With six different tweak-able parameters plus lo-fi options that can be applied and mixed in to each program then saved to a preset, that equals...well, some huge number of options to explore.
- The M1 comes in a dark blue finish with red, orange, cream, gold, green, purple and blue ink
- The enclosure’s exact size with knobs is 4.9 x 2.52 x 2.64 inches
- Power requirements are 9VDC (300mA minimum)
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended
- Power supply not included
Mooer PC-S Audio Wrap Series Pedal Connector