Yamaha MG12 Mixer
Yamaha MG12 Mixer Product Overview by GAK
The Yamaha MG Series mixer consoles are suitable for wide range of mixing environments. Equipped with the SPX effects processors.
Now in their third generation, the Yamaha MG mixer series offers a high quality of sound in a wide range of mixing environments.
Featuring the same mic
The 12 channel mixing console comes with 6 mic and 12 line inputs.
Yamaha Product Overview
The new MG Series offers a comprehensive lineup of consoles suitable for a wide range of mixing environment. The versatile lineup includes
XU Series - For a more precise control and enhancement of your sound, XU models of the MG Series come equipped with a suite of Yamaha’s renowned SPX effects. Featuring high-resolution Chorus, Flanger, Distortions, Reverb and Delay, all with editable parameters, these are the same multi-effects processors used on Yamaha’s high-end mixing consoles, giving you the tools you need to elevate your mixes to a higher plane.
MG Series - The third generation of the acclaimed MG Series, these compact mixing consoles focus on delivering
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 12
- Faders: 10
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR/TRS Combo, 2 x XLR, 4 x TRS
- Phantom Power: 8
- Inputs - Line: 4 x TRS
- Inputs - Other: 2 x Stereo (RCA)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 4 x TRS
- Outputs - Direct: 2 x TRS
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Aux Sends: 1 x Pre/Post, 1 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 2 x TRS (Sends)
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Groups
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Rackmountable: Yes (With Rackmount Kit Only)
- Height: 4.7"
- Width: 12.13"
- Depth: 16.61"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: MG12