Yamaha SLG200S Silent Guitar Steel, Natural
The Yamaha SLG200S is an incredible instrument that fuses great playability with groundbreaking technology. An all-new SRT (Studio Response Technology) Preamp with Royer R-122 modelling gives you an authentic and pleasing sound. 2 built-in reverbs and chorus give you further control over your tone. Yamaha have upgraded the frame on this silent guitar, giving the SLG200S a streamlined and modern look and making it more comfortable to play. If you're looking for a silent guitar that is lightweight, realistic-sounding and affordable, look no further than the Yamaha SLG200S.
Gig bag and headphones included.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Scale Length: 634mm (25")
- Total Length: 978mm (38 1/2")
- Body Width: 356mm (14")
- Whole Depth: 85mm (3 11/32")
- Fingerboard Width: (0F, 14F) 43m - 55mm (1 11/16" - 2 5/32")
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Frame Material: Rosewood & Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: R400
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Tuners: RM1242N-4
- Body Finish: Tobacco Brown Sunburst & Translucent Black : Gloss / Natural : Satin
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Electronics: SRT Powered System
- Controls: Power / Vol / AUX.Vol / Bass / Treble / Smooth Control Effects(Reverb1, Reverb2, Chorus) / Chromatic Tuner / SRT Blend
- Connections: Line OUT / AUX IN / Phone Input / DC-IN
- Colours: Natural / Tobacco Brown Sunburst / Translucent Black
- Accessories: Original Carry Bag / Stereo Earphones / 2 * AA Batteries
Fast delivery and great price for my silent guitar
Cannot Tate this highly enough. Excellent instrument. Ok so it’s not an acoustic guitar as such but it doesn’t pretend to be. As an instrument in my small collection it is perfect for transport, recording Nd just playing bb Excellent sounds and good built in effects of reverb and chorus. A delay would have been nice but you can’t have everything. Played live with it today and it sounded brilliant through my fishman loud box. Guitar snobs will hatebthis but it’s a superb tool and well built instrument.
Guitar is well made and does what is says on the box! Excellent!