Yamaha SLG200S Silent Guitar Steel, Natural
The Yamaha SLG200S is an incredible instrument that fuses great playability with groundbreaking technology. An all-new SRT (Studio Response Technology) Preamp with Royer R-122 modelling gives you an authentic and pleasing sound. 2 built-in reverbs and chorus give you further control over your tone. Yamaha have upgraded the frame on this silent guitar, giving the SLG200S a streamlined and modern look and making it more comfortable to play. If you're looking for a silent guitar that is lightweight, realistic-sounding and affordable, look no further than the Yamaha SLG200S.
Gig bag and headphones included.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Scale Length: 634mm (25")
- Total Length: 978mm (38 1/2")
- Body Width: 356mm (14")
- Whole Depth: 85mm (3 11/32")
- Fingerboard Width: (0F, 14F) 43m - 55mm (1 11/16" - 2 5/32")
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Frame Material: Rosewood & Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: R400
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Tuners: RM1242N-4
- Body Finish: Tobacco Brown Sunburst & Translucent Black : Gloss / Natural : Satin
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Electronics: SRT Powered System
- Controls: Power / Vol / AUX.Vol / Bass / Treble / Smooth Control Effects(Reverb1, Reverb2, Chorus) / Chromatic Tuner / SRT Blend
- Connections: Line OUT / AUX IN / Phone Input / DC-IN
- Colours: Natural / Tobacco Brown Sunburst / Translucent Black
- Accessories: Original Carry Bag / Stereo Earphones / 2 * AA Batteries
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year