Adam A5X Active Studio Monitors with Subwoofer
Adam Product Overview
This bundle includes two Adam A5X monitors and a Adam Sub 8 subwoofer.
The Adam A5X is an active studio monitor designed for near-field monitoring. With a revolutionary X-ART tweeter, the Adam A5X active studio monitor really shows what tweeters can accomplish. Ideal for mixing tracks, the Adam A5X speaker has a frequency response of 50 Hz - 50 kHz giving a range large enough to hear those deep, rich low ends and clean, crisp highs.
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 50 kHz
- THD 90dB/1m > 100 Hz: ?0.6 %
- 5.5 in Carbon fiber/Rohacell/Glass fiber Woofer
- Xart Tweeter
- Woofer Amp. power RMS / music: 50 W / 75 W
- Tweeter Amp. power RMS / music: 50 W / 75 W
- Weight: 14.6 lb (6,6 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth: 11" (280 mm) x 6.5" (170 mm) x 8.5" (220 mm)
- The ADAM A5X features a 5.5" Midwoofer reproducing the frequencies below 2.5kHz. The diaphragm is made from Carbon fiber/Rohacell/Glass fiber. This material with minimum weight and maximum rigidity prevents break up resonances, resulting in an outstanding dynamic behaviour and impeccable sound characteristics.
- A very handy and exclusive feature found in the ADAM A5X monitor is the Stereolink. This is accomplished by a pair of additional RCA connections that allow for a bypass of the second stereo channel to the other speaker.
- This new technology connects two A5X speakers in such a manner as to allow the user the option to control the overall stereo volume of the system from either speakers gain control. This makes the A5X a natural for "mixer-less" desktop applications where overall system volume needs to be adjusted easily.
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year