Aguilar DB751 975W Bass Amp Head
Aguilar DB751 Amplifier Bass Head Product Overview by GAK
Aguilar's new flagship amp, the tube-driven DB751 continues the famous legacy of the world-renowned DB750. It features an improved preamp and delivers 975 Watts at 2 ohms, 750 Watts at 4 ohms and 400 watts at 8 ohms, packing raw power and outstanding tone, allowing you to play venues of any size.
Additional updated features include a 3-band eq for further range with a single bright and single deep switch alongside FX loop, XLR (DI) output with post/pre EQ switch.
- Self-Diagnostic Protection Circuit and Thermal Overload Protection Circuit (both with LED indicators)
- Power Output: 975 watts @ 2 ohms, 750 watts @ 4 ohms, 400 watts @ 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Three 12AX7's
- Power Section: 12 complimentary lateral MOSFETs
- Transformer: Custom Aguilar toroidal power transformer
- EQ Section: passive tone stack with active midrange element, bass: 12 / -12 @ 40Hz; midrange: 12 / -12 @ 750Hz; treb: 12 / -7 @ 4kHz
- Deep Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 30 Hz
- Bright Switch: Adds 5 dB of broadband boost at 5-7 kHz
- Effects Loop: Send is push/pull for line or instrument level; Return is push/pull for parallel or series operation
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack with an active/passive switch
- Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs, Jensen XLR balanced output (with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch) and Tuner out.
- Cooling: High quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 17" W x 14" D x 5.25" H
- Rack Size: Three Spaces, Includes detachable rack ears
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Warranty: Ten Year Limited
- Includes: Rack Ears
No upgrades available
Best amp on the planet, plugged it in at home and wow......I loved it a little more than the neighbors. Played it st a gig the next night with some pro players and they were blown away