The MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 is a compact tabletop mixer providing USB 2.0 technology for ultra-fast, low-latency, 24GÇôbit/44.1GÇô96kHz (with high-end A/D and D/A conversion) multi-channel audio recording straight to your computer.
Designed with low-noise analog electronics, it lets users take advantage of 100 studio-grade 28-bit digital effects. Whether used for mobile or studio recording, the MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 makes recording high-quality audio to your computer fast and easy. Bundled with award-winning Cubase LE software for optimal results.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 18 Direct inputs for recording and 2 return inputs for monitoring
- High-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4"
- Switchable 75Hz highpass filters
- Line inputs, aux send (to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
- 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- Smooth 60mm faders (MultiMix16)
- 24-bit, 44.1 to 96 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through an integrated USB 2.0 audio interface
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows XP
- Steinberg Cubase LE included