Allen & Heath Zedi-10FX Hybrid Compact Mixer
ZEDi-10FX combines the robustness and hands-on control of an analogue mixer with a high quality 4 x 4 USB interface and an outstanding multi-model FX unit, making it a perfect all-round choice for musicians, recording artists and venues. Whether it's bouncing ideas around at home, performing live or recording tracks to share on YouTube and Soundcloud, ZEDi-10FX is a versatile companion for every step of the creative journey.
The studio quality, 24-bit / 96kHz, 4+ù4 USB interface makes it easy to capture stunning multitrack recordings direct from the mixer to a Mac or PC without the need for any extra equipment. Featuring the new GSPre boutique preamp design, developed from the revered GS-R24 studio recording console, the ZED boasts exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, with a signature analogue warmth and depth. ZEDi-10FX includes a specially created suite of studio quality reverbs, delays and special multi-model FX, crafted by Allen & Heath's acclaimed in-house effects aficionados. Guitarists will be pleased to know that two of ZEDi-10FX's mono channels feature Guitar DI high impedance inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the hassle and expense of carrying separate DI boxes
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 4 in, 4 out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/96kHz)
- Cubase LE Software included
- Cubasis LE App included
- 4 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Internal FX Engine with Tap Tempo
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 3 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- Aux out for connecting a monitor speaker or in-ear / headphone monitoring
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8 LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply
- ZEDi-10FX offers the best of both worlds, incorporating a studio quality 4 in / 4 out, 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface for hassle-free multitrack recording and playback to/from a Mac or PC, or to an iOS device using the iOS camera kit. The USB output source can be set up in several different ways to match your workflow.
- ZEDi-10FX comes with the acclaimed Cubase LE software. Cubase LE offers powerful yet easy-to-use software tools for audio recording, editing, MIDI sequencing and mixing. Its vast range of proven editing and sequencing tools can be used for a large range of music styles and areas of application. From singers and songwriters recording vocal lines to rock bands jamming in their rehearsal room, Cubase LE is as easy as it gets - with outstanding audio quality as well as time-saving recording and editing functionality.
- ZEDi-10FX boasts a brand new suite of studio quality reverbs and delays, painstakingly crafted to enhance your recordings and performances. Special multi-model effects provide uniquely dynamic combinations of reverbs and delays.